Things you should know:
- Just because tumblr doesn’t like something doesn’t mean you can’t.
- Criticizing a woman’s performance doesn’t make you misogynistic.
- Criticizing a man’s performance doesn’t make you sexist.
- You don’t have to agree with tumblr SJ.
- Tumblr SJ is not always right.
- You can be too PC.
- Trigger warn some things, but you don’t need to trigger warn everything.
- Somebody will always be offended.
welp i’m dead
it’s been nice knowing you
RULE OF TUMBLR: WHENEVER YOU SEE THE OWNER OF TUMBLR ON UR DASH YOU MUST REBLOG HER
WE LUV U STEPMOMMY
I HATE YOU YOURE NOT EVEN MY REAL MOM
no matter who u follow somehow doctor who sherlock & supernatural always end up on ur dash
It was just a little blue box.
But it was so much bigger on the inside.
… oh my god
I just changed my icon for the first time in a long time
You can’t NOT reblog this. It’s like the Tumblr After Dark/Night Blogger Logo. It’s like our fucking Bat signal.
-For Tumblr All Nighters.
Being on Tumblr all the time gives me such a deluded view of the world. I start believing that everyone is pro-choice, open-minded, have moral compass, care about animals, care about sexism, racism, body shaming, etc, but then I walk out my front door and realise that everyone is still just as moronic as they were two years ago.
From today’s Crash Course about Catcher in the Rye.